Following the success of JSRS in the Oil & Gas Industry, the Ministry of Oil & Gas and businessgateways now introduce the JSRS to ALL other industries through the launch of "JSRS Buyers Community".
The JSRS Buyers Community is a structured "Buyers Platform" of major corporate organisations from various industries operating in Oman, who would be tapping into the JSRS-Certified suppliers for their procurement needs.
- Powerful Search Tools to identify Suppliers through Classification, Geography (national and international), Products, Services and much more.
- Access to SME (Riyada) categorization to easily identify and engage Omani SMEs.
- Exhaustive Export Options of Supplier Data.
- Access to Supplier's validated business-critical data including ICV (In-Country Value) information.
- Real-time data monitoring of Supplier's business compliance documents.
- Creation and propagation of Tenders to potential Suppliers based on Geography, Classification, Products and Services with response monitoring mechanisms.
- Option to customise specific internal procurement process on the JSRS to better integrate with existing IT Systems.
- A single-window registration and certification system to enhance business credibility and connectivity to Oman’s major procurement activities.
- Independent CMS tool for Supplier profile management for high visibility that includes multimedia based business collateral of the company profile that can double as an external website.
- World standard UNSPSC coding structure for categorizing products & services with specifications.
- Connectivity to potential Buyers beyond Oil & Gas Industry to receive a wide range of Tender categories.
- Collaboration mechanisms with thousands of companies worldwide to find extensive business opportunities and partnerships.
Registering on JSRS connects companies to Oman’s prime Buyers Community in addition to its 19 Oil & Gas operators.